Smart Manufacturing Magazine posted an article that Keox Technologies strongly believe in. We have been advocating similar concepts with industry colleagues, partners, and customers. This article articulates very well the less obvious, yet very significant, facts of how manufacturing innovation is crucial in driving the market and economy.
- I have been taught by my mentor that whatever location manufacturing go, all other industries follow even if they are related to factory production or not. This article confirms that idea.
- Manufacturing and Innovation are highly linked together – both sequentially and as a feedback cycle. Manufacturing implements the discoveries from Innovation whereas Innovation takes and improves learning from practicality.
- “Advanced Manufacturing” is a requirement in order to compete, especially with low-wage countries and typical automation.
- This article, in our option, makes the most succinct reason for Collaborative Robots and why the importance for Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), etc.
- There is a difference between Science and Engineering. Keox Technologies follows a “Stages of Innovation” approach in moving ideas from research to prototype to industrialization.
- This has always enabled Keox Technologies to take on cutting edge, difficult applications.
Link to article: